Nikisha is trusted by the trustees to be the director of Prayatna Counselling. She is the founder of the Center and is trusted because of the said qualities and more
Trainer in personality development, soft skills,
Cambridge English, Educators in school / special need therapists and Corporates.
Experience:Passionate, Active Listener, Agile, Communication, Empathetic, Critical Thinker, Problem Solver, Leader, Responsible, Team Work, Administrator, Handwriting Analyst
Core skills:16 years of PRAYATNA in creating awareness about Inclusion
In Society about Special Needs Children.
Educational Credits:Masters in Science of Psychotherapy and Counselling (WHO ACCREDITED)
Diploma in Remedial Education
Currently persuing Bachelor in Special Education Recognized by Rehabilitation Council Of India
- Behaviour manangement program for professionals Umeed child development center
- Master trainers program
Affiliated to Autism society of India
- Speaker at National conference 2016, "Inclusion practises" Mumbai.
- Speaker at National conference Inclusive Schooling 2017, Delhi
Topic "Role of Early Intervention in Inclusion for children with Delayed Developments"
- Chapter later published in one of its kind book published in India "INCLUSIVE EDUCATION PRACTICES"
"EARLY INTERVENTION IS THE KEY TO INCLUSION "
- Must read for all the professionals who aim at fighting for a blessed child's inclusive life...Even the smallest effort is good enough to bring a change!!!
- Workshop for psychologists on Awareness of Early Intervention at Udgam School
- Workshop at AMA, AHMEDABAD for Professionals and Parents of Children of Shanti Juniors Preschools to create awareness about EARLY INTERVENTION.
- Seminar on ECE - Life Skills Development in Early Ages. At Vadodara, Shayaji University Organised by SIEL.
- Speaker at District level conference on Dysgraphia Assessment & Diagnosis
TOPIC : Dysgraphia and Early Intervention
- Teachers Training workshop at Shanti Asiatic School creating awareness about various learning difficulties and disabilities and Importance of Resource Room.
- Speaker at Manikaka Topawala Institute of Nursing, a constituent of Charotar University of Science and Technology, accredited grade “A” with NAAC,
Govt. of India organize National level workshop on theme " Learning Disabilities : a challenge to society" .
- Workshop on Taking care of your Child's special needs at Mental Health and Rehabilitation center, Ahmedabad
Nikisha is in this field since more than 16 years. She has this amazing quality to empower those who are not understood by parents and teachers. When everyone gives up, she held out and embrace the lost ones. She does this not only because she has academic credentials to do so, but also because she has vision and passion to follow the path of success.
She is loved by her colleagues and students and looked upon by team members. Although she might sometimes appear to be strict the intention is always to aid the child, the parent or the team member. She is straight forward and wise. Her acuteness in diagnostic ability has proven to be quick road to success by many members associated with her. She is extremely energetic and strives to grow and reach out to as many as needed in the town. She is openminded and allows talent to grow under Prayatna’s umbrella.