Currently working with Prayatna as a Remedial Educator to help special needs children at a grassroots level to help them in various domains of their life such as academic, social, interpersonal, communicational, cognition, and active learning, behavior, etc.
Mrs. Jalpa Shukla
- Can help children with special needs to acquire conceptual clarity and build a strong base upon which more nuanced education and learning can be built.
- Planning a child’s individual education plan as per their level and need i.e., academic.
- Creative Learning Style
- Understand the behavior of the student and help them develop fast
- Complete students’ goals on time and thus make them feel good about the result they will receive
- Research skills
Educational Credits :
- B.A. in psychology (Gujarat University in Ahmedabad),
- Bachelor of Education (BAOU, Ahmedabad)
About Jalpa Shukla