Ashvini is working in prayatna as Psychologist/Child Psychologist to help children in various domains of their life such as academic, social, interpersonal, communication, behaviour, active learning, cognition . She completed her 3 months internship in special children and de-addiction patient at Kanorial hospital. She has also done pshchotherapies online workshop from Psyched foundation.
Experience10 months in this field
- Active listener
- Reasoning abilities
- Creative thinking
- Interpersonal skill
- Problem solving
- Observation skill
- Analytical skill
- Attention to details
- Commitment to learning
- Emotional stability
- Planning and coordination
- Quick decision making
Educational Credits :
- Bachelor's in psychology from LD Arts college
- Master's in couselling psychology from IGNOU
- Certificate Course on conselling from Human Care Mental Health & Rehabilitation Centre.
- Workshop on psychotherapies from psyched foundation.
- Internship at kanoria hospital and research centre.
About Ashvini Parmar